Chewy, melt-in-your-mouth, muah-worthy muah cheeeeee (I never run out of puns).
And take that – ground ALMOND muah chee.
Atas enough for you?
Then healthy enough for you? (Those are almonds we’re talking about here! Super nuts that can reduce your risk of heart disease, lower your cholesterol levels, yada yada.)
But but but, I mean, yes, approximately 200 calories per serving, BUT if you divide that by the number of bites you get per serving and then by the number of chews you get per bite (those are c h e w y muah chees, I assure you), that’d be…. 2 calories. 😉 #deluded
Oh wellllll, at least they taste good. *burps* 😛
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Almond Muah Chee
Serves: 4 (214 kcal/serving)
- 65 g glutinous rice flour
- 90 ml water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For almond-sugar coating:
- 65 g ground almonds (oven-roasted then blended)
- 30 g sugar
- Combine flour, water and oil to attain a smooth paste.
- Steam for 9 minutes.
- Brush top lightly with oil and leave in steamer to cool for a while.
- Combine ground almonds with sugar.
- Drop steamed dough into almond-sugar mixture, using a pair of scissors to cut the dough into bite-sized pieces. Coat well and serve.